50 More Thoughts
Yesterday, I published a story about 100 thoughts. This time, I wrote 50 thoughts in one sitting. Enjoy!
- After watching TV and listening to music, I thought of something.
2. Cartoons from the 90s were the shit!
3. Some of my favorites included Rugrats, Recess, Rocket Power, and Doug!
4. Oh, and you know what else? Disney shows and movies! Two of my favorite shows were Lizzie McGuire and That’s So Raven.
5. Okay, those were from the early 2000s.
6. Smart Guy and Sister, Sister were from the 90s.
7. Since I was born in 1990, I obviously don’t remember the entire decade.
8. But I definitely remember those shows.
9. Nowadays, children will never understand what life was like before cell phones.
10. It used to take effort to hang out with people.
11. And a lot of patience if you only had one phone line.
12. When I was in fourth grade, my neighbor threw a plastic bowling pin through another neighbor’s window.
13. My little siblings and I got in trouble for it, anyway.
14. No electronics or play dates for an entire evening!
15. Every Friday in the 90s, my family had “pajama parties.”
16. We stayed up late (until 9 p.m.) and watched movies in our “jammies.”
17. We usually ate popcorn. Sometimes we ate ice cream.
18. My dad showed my siblings and me how to make bologna and cream cheese.
19. He just spread cream cheese on bologna, rolled it up, and cut it into little pieces.
20. For some reason, I thought it was delicious!
21. Now I have no idea why.
22. My dad was one of my best friends. We bonded over the band called Green Day.
23. Dad made fun of the majority of my music.
24. We used to compare heights. He had to stand on his tippy toes to reach my height.